A Tropical Vacation Estate In Naples, Florida
Or, Book Direct With Us!
Save the extra fees and reserve your stay directly with your host. Simply contact us through the address on our Contact page. We take confirmed bookings up to 18 months in advance, so you may plan your vacation for next year, now.
Paintings showcased in the home are available for purchase. All are original pieces by gallery-displayed fine art painter Penelope Jean Hayes. Payment methods and instructions also apply to the purchase of private lessons, classes, and vacation stays when booking directly with Casa Hayes.
Payment Methods Include:
CHECK (Art Only)
PAYPAL (Scan QR Code Below)
VENMO (Text To Inquire)
Art pricing is discretely displayed next to each piece. Tax is included.
IF YOU ARE STAYING AT CASA HAYES, SIMPLY PAY THE AMOUNT DISPLAYED (or total if more than one piece) VIA PAYPAL OR VENMO, OR LEAVE CASH OR A CHECK IN THE HOME UPON DEPARTURE AND TAKE YOUR ART PIECE WITH YOU.
If your art piece has a plaque, it is yours and you can easily remove it by pulling it from the Velcro strip.
Packing material is sold at Michaels Art Store at 2255 Pine Ridge Road, Naples.
Please text Penelope if you'd like help with packaging and/or paying for your art.
Thank you and enjoy!
How about a fully private home with its own tennis and pickleball court and oversized grounds, completely private and surrounded by 600+ trees...all in the heart of Naples? This extraordinary estate has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and feels like a private resort with its tennis/pickleball court, large and fully screened pool with a waterfall, outdoor fire pit surrounded by trees, basketball hoop, lush landscaping, and even a fenced yard for the kids. Inside you’ll find a brand-new Mediterranean-style gourmet kitchen with a 6-burner gas Thermador stove and a great room for gathering friends that overflows to a tropical patio with an expansive view of the property. At night you can pop open the champagne surrounded by hundreds of solar and string lights, and stars. All this and it’s just a 19-minute drive to the beach and 5th Avenue.
One of the most extraordinary and elegant properties in Naples, this is more than a vacation home—it's an experience rich with charm, color, art, natural beauty, and tranquility. With the estate's endless palm and flowering trees, you will feel like you're deep in the Mediterranean countryside even though you’re in the heart of Naples.
From the white terry cloth covers on the poolside chaise lounges to the cozy patio firepit, this estate is like a resort yet in an ultra-private home setting.
While the beach is minutes away, you can spend days right on the property as it offers unmatched leisure activities with its new tennis and pickleball court, an oversized pool, plus extra-large flat-screen TVs throughout. Beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, bikes, snorkel sets, and tennis and pickleball gear—are all complimentary for your use.
Whether you're in Naples for your wedding weekend, the whole winter, the beach, the shopping, or the world-class restaurants, this home-away-from-home is both comfortable and affordable for a family or three couples to share.
What’s more—the home shows like an art gallery with dozens of original landscape and abstract paintings by a gallery displayed artist. Set on a tree-lush acre+ of property, this stay offers the experience and memories that you're looking for!
Directions, how to check-in, check-in and out times, and arrival:
1. We are located in the heart of Naples, near the intersection of Golden Gate Parkway and I75. We are 25 to 30 minutes from RSW, Southwest Florida International Airport. We are a 15 to 19 minute drive to 5th Avenue/downtown and the beaches. The address is shared with confirmed guests after making payment. Your GPS will get you to us quite easily.
2. Upon your arrival, the gate at the driveway will be open.
3. It is SELF check-in via lockbox from 3 pm to 10 pm. Check-out is at 11 am or earlier.
What you will love:
- The primary bedroom has a Tempurpedic mattress. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have Lucid mattresses. These will be the most comfortable beds you've ever slept in.
- The exquisite and rare Hong Kong Orchid Tree just outside the front door. Winter is its blooming season, which in south Florida is very sunny with temps usually in the low 80s, yet chillier at night.
- Brand-new living room furniture in December of 2023.
- The home is made of concrete construction and is very stable, secure, and quiet.
- A brand-new full home and full property (hose water too!) Reserve Osmosis Water System was installed in October of 2023. You won’t get cleaner water than this!
- The freezer makes large Craft Ice Balls for your cocktails.
- The bar offers a small selection of stock, which guests can enjoy. So, go ahead and start Happy Hour upon your arrival!
- Flatscreen smart TVs throughout — all bedrooms, bar area, pool enclosure, and a 75" in the living room.
- A supply of firewood is ready for you on the back patio. A clicker lighter and fire starter cubes are also supplied, and you will find these in a waterproof “Firepit Supplies” box near the patio firepit.
- This property offers retreats and retreat experiences. With notice, you may book classes and experiences a-la-carte with the property owner who is the founder and operator of The Viral Energy Institute. These extra options include art pieces, guided meditation classes, private yoga, pickleball lessons, a paint-and-sip party, live music on the patio, handwoven beach towels, and more. INQUIRE WITH YOUR HOST.
- The entire estate is well-labelled for your convenience.
- New and tested carbon monoxide and smoke detectors throughout.
- Office/3rd bedroom combo has a podcasting station. Just plug in your laptop or phone and turn on the lights.
- The view from the back patio can only be described as "Eye Candy." Enjoy!
Contact with questions: email us here to connect.
Here are some of our favorite places to eat, dance, shop, and visit around Naples.
- On 5th Avenue: Ocean Prime, Trulucks, DelMar
- On 3rd Avenue: Barbatella, The Continental, Sea Salt, Campiello, The Bevy
- In The Mercato: Rocco's Tacos, Bar Tulia, The 239, The Capital Grille
- At The Ritz-Carlton at Vanderbilt Beach (not at the golf course): The Grill, Dusk
- Parkshore Area: MiraMare, Fish
- Bayfront Area: Tavern On The Bay
- Breakfast: The Cafe on 5th Avenue
- Lunch: Lakepark Dinner, Baleen (on Vanderbilt Beach), Gumbo Limbo at The Ritz-Carlton (on Vanderbilt Beach)
- Dress Up: At The Mercato: Blue Martini, Cavo Lounge, The Pub
- Casual: Seed To Table Grocery Store (Yep, Grocery Store!), Dylans Drafthouse, Whiskey Park
- True Fashionista Upscale Women's Consignment
- The Village Shops on Venetian Bay
- Waterside Shops
- Groceries: Whole Foods at Mercato, Seed To Table (A Must-See!), and the closest recommended grocery store is Publix at 7101 Radio Road (a Starbucks is in this plaza, plus Naples Clinic for emergency medical needs)
- Naples Botanical Gardens (A Must-See!)
- CREW Wildlife Trail
- Beaches: Vanderbilt, Naples Beach (At The Pier), Lowdermilk Park, Keewaydin Island (By Boat Only)